Wednesday, November 16, 2011

SNTM And Synthesis Hiring

I joined Sensation's Next Top Model Cycle 3 and turned in Assignment One today. I'm actually really proud of it- though there are a LOT of flaws that I can see, Cammie looks absolutely gorgeous.
I've made a page for SNTM like I have for Beech, which can be found in the top bar.

I'm going to repost the entry here though, just because I love it so much!



Click to Enlarge!

I sort of want to make a page for Cammie. I take a lot of random pictures of her- I just love my little dork so much!

Pretty soon I'll be opening a thread on the officials where I help/edit pictures that users submit. It's just something to do in my free time, for practice.

Oh! A bit of important news: Synthesis is hiring an ad creator. We have applications open on the website, which you can find here.
We are looking for someone experienced and professional, who can handle a heavy workload. I know Ad Creator doesn't seem like the most glamorous position- most people would rather be a Fashion and Beauty Consultant or a Writer, but Ad Creators are a very valuable part of the Synthesis team.

Head on over and apply!

Well, back to to work for me!

-Batty

No comments:

Post a Comment