Friday, November 4, 2011

New Page - Beech Modeling

For the curious sort of who like to look at modeling pictures, I've made a page to archive my entries in Beech Modeling Cycle 2, Lingerie Edition.

You can find this page at the top of this blog, or by clicking here: Beech Modeling.

Beech already has a full archive up on Unbound that includes judge's comments, and if you are interested in that you can go here.

I've also remade the graphics for the Synthesis thread on the officials. If you haven't seen it yet, you can by clicking here.

And finally, the absolutely darling Ashpie has started Beginner's Luck up again. This Cycle she's added a unique spin on it- Naughty and Nice. If you are a beginner modeler I highly recommend you join- you'll be learning a thing or two from one of the best! Only four spots left, so hurry up!
Link for Beginner's Luck is here.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween season! I'm sad that it's over, but excited to be gearing up for Autumn and Winter- the most wonderful time of year, in this Bat's opinion!

I am most excited to be getting Sim Synthesis ready for launch- speaking of, I should get back to work! A Busy Bat's work is never done!

-Batty

No comments:

Post a Comment