Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I (sort of) Owe you guys an explination.

I'm not going to go into too many details, but I've been sick. I have a few heart conditions and I overexerted myself and it lead to some issues. I'm on orders to rest and relax for the next few days and have to be watched.
So, I'm not sure what to do about modeling, aside from stopping it. It can be sometimes stressful, and I really need to not be stressing.

One thing I'd like to say- I absolutely love the small, family feel of the modeling community- but news about my health is mine and mine alone to tell people. So far, I've had two separate occasions where someone has told a competition host I was ill.
I appreciate them giving the host a head's up- but at the same time, the only reason I state I have health issues is so I can explain why I pop out of the community for time to time. It is not idle gossip that needs to be spread around.

I know it's the internet, and on the internet once you put something out there people are free to do whatever they want with it, but at the same time people should mind their own bee's wax. ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment