Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Scoop!

I was just recently informed that I have apparently been spotlighted in the Unbound Scoop. The Scoop is the Newspaper over at the Sims 3 Unbound- it's sort of like a small magazine: pictures, interviews and whatnot.

Issue Three has just come out, and I was mentioned on page 17.

You can read the whole issue here.

And if you are interested in past issues, you can go here.

I'm not sure if this is members only or not. If it is, I highly recommend you join. It only takes a few minutes and it's definitely worth it. While I am a huge advocate of reviving the officials, it really is true that the modeling community there is kind of dead. On Unbound, the modeling community is absolutely thriving. So if that's your thing (and even if it isn't) then give it a peek!
It's definitely worth the look, I promise.

Speaking of modeling, I need to get back to those particular obligations!

-Batty

No comments:

Post a Comment